This training aims at explaining basic principles applicable to Luxembourg investment funds.
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Available regimes and structures
- Establishment of an investment fund
- Parties involved in the functioning of an undertaking for collective investment: management company, central administration, depositary bank, etc.
- Distribution of an investment fund: The EU passport and its ways of functioning
Bishr Shiblaq (Managing Director, Nomilux).
People in fund management, professionals in the fund industry and any professional interested in the azlimo.com subject.
For more information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org